From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@gmail.com]
Sent: Sat, Nov 24, 2018 2:02 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Thanks, Richard, although I'm reluctant to start messing around in the
registry.

I think that, if I really find that I just can't live without the
shut-down sound, my best bet would be to call the Microsoft
Accessibility hotline.

Why microsoft decided to hide those very basic sound controls is beyond
me; but it is what it is, as they say.

Tom Behler