From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Hi Maria!

Over here in Scotland, it's very hard to get pc's with dvd or disk drives.

Val.

On 24/11/2018 19:22, Maria Campbell wrote:
I don't buy laptops without dvd drives or numbers pad.  Smile.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 11/24/2018 2:21 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Great suggestion, Maria, but my new Dell Windows 10 laptop does not
have a DVD drive.

Not trying to be difficult;  in fact, you need to know that I'm
smiling as I write this.

A little levity is good for the soul every once in a while.

Tom Behler