From: Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Well, that certainly could work!

Thanks, Marty.

Tom Behler

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Tom and others, I have a very low tech way of knowing if your machine is completely shut down or not. I love listening to the Chicago Bears football games on a small transister radio, remember those? I listen on AM 780 WBBM.
When my computer is on, there is a loud high pitch squeel on the radio.
This goes away the minute the computer shuts down. Just keep a small AM radio near your computer. Turn it on before shutting down and wait for the radio signal to clear up and then you know that your computer is completely off.

Love in Christ
Marty