From: Kimber Gardner
To: main
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 12:14 AM
Subject: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Hi all,

On my new windows 10 laptop, I would like to set up a few system
sounds associated with certain events. For example, under windows 7,
I used to hear a ding when my cursor encountered the top or bottom of
the current window. Also, I used to hear a sound when a download
completed. Although I've found the system sounds in settings and
reviewed the list of program events, I can't figure out how to set
these sounds. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

--