Re: Updating win10 on new pcHI

Val Paul

Hi Michael!

That would be good.

Just installed it a few moments, but can't seem to get to where i can set my home page. Mind you, haven't reall explored it yet, and no doubt, if there any disasters to be performed, then, you can be sure i'll be the one to perform them!

Mly name shouldn't be Val, but disaster queen!

Val.

On 24/11/2018 18:02, Michael Munn wrote:
Congrat on your upgrade to Windows10.
If you need an assistant on learning Google Chrome I would be glad to help.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind students
Member:
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Students of:
Hadley Institute of the Blind
Hadley

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 12:44 PM Val Paul <vpcara79@...> wrote:
Hi Marty!

When I wrote my message, i hadn't installed jaws, but used narrator to
guide med through the process!

My friend came just after lunch, and had a look, and it had just
finished updating.

I've now got Jaws reinstalled, and everything seems to be fine!

I'm now going to install krome, as internet explorer doesn't work very
well for me amy more. This will be a learning period for me.

Val.