Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

There is no officially supported shutdown sound in Windows 10.  I have a workaround that functions very well on some machines and not so great (as in it's inconsistent) on others.

I submitted feedback via the feedback hub quite a while back about this.  It would not hurt for someone else to do so as well, then post the link to that feedback here so it can be upvoted by others.