From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Isaac
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 3:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Yes, you can go to the control pannel and settings and look at the sounds tab ----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
To: "main" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:14 AM
Subject: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Hi all,

On my new windows 10 laptop, I would like to set up a few system
sounds associated with certain events. For example, under windows 7,
I used to hear a ding when my cursor encountered the top or bottom of
the current window. Also, I used to hear a sound when a download
completed. Although I've found the system sounds in settings and
reviewed the list of program events, I can't figure out how to set
these sounds. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

--