From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 3:14 AM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Hi all,

On my new windows 10 laptop, I would like to set up a few system sounds associated with certain events. For example, under windows 7, I used to hear a ding when my cursor encountered the top or bottom of the current window. Also, I used to hear a sound when a download completed. Although I've found the system sounds in settings and reviewed the list of program events, I can't figure out how to set these sounds. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

--
Kimberly