Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Richard Turner

Mike, you are right.  I have that setting on sound for Word/Outlook, and if I’m in a message or a document, and arrow to the top or bottom, I hear a sound.

I also have it on for Windows Explorer, but no sound when I hit the top or bottom of a folder…

Richard