Re: Muffled And Distorted Audio With Jaws On New Windows 10 Computer

Kimber Gardner

Hi,

Strangely, I had this very same thing happen to me on a brand new
windows 10 laptop I just received a few days ago.

I installed jaws 2019 and all was well until I installed iTunes. After
the iTunes installation finished, eloquence (my synth of choice)
sounded terrible like someone had wrapped the soundcard in cotton. I
uninstalled jaws and reinstalled but with no better results. What did
finally solve the issue was installing the high quality vocalizer
voices for Tom and Zoey. It didn't fix eloquence, but Tom and Zoey
sound just fine. So until I get a more satisfactory answer as to what
caused the problem to start, I will be using Zoey.

Kim

On 11/24/18, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@wi.rr.com> wrote:
What built is on the PC?