Re: Muffled And Distorted Audio With Jaws On New Windows 10 Computer

Pat Byrne

If nothing else has happened Tom, perhaps delete and reinstall JAWS.
Pat ByrneAt 06:59 PM 11/23/2018, you wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am in the process of setting up a new Windows 10 computer with Jaws 2018.

I hadn't used the computer for a couple of days, and when I booted it up this evening, Jaws came up, but was rather distorted and crackly at times.

In other words, the audio simply isn't as it should be.

I raised and lowered the speaker volume, but the overall Jaws sound is still distorted.

I only have the latest build of Jaws 2018 on this computer.

This computer has 16 gigabytes of RAM, and a new I7 processor, so I know there are plenty of resources to work with.

What am I doing wrong here, and how can I correct this issue?

Thank you!

Tom Behler