Re: This feature is so cool.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 03:50 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
I just done surfing a Web page that's in UK.
Jaws has the ability to read this Web page in UK Daniel.
Do you mean "automatically" switching to a UK English voice?  Otherwise, I'm not certain about what's cool here.  I've been using UK English voices, though not with the Vocalizer Expressive synthesizer, in JAWS and NVDA for some time now, but I have to switch to them.