Re: JAWS 2019 disc

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

A usb would be great as like dell if they have to they send you a usb for the os if you ask for it or a download link, and no you can't write to the usb they send, it is read-only.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@live.ca>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 disc

They definitely won't send you a USB stick which is also an authorization dongle every two years. As long as I have used Jaws I'd have a lot of these by now. I don't even think this should come with an expectation to lower the price of an SMA, chances they are sending these free matter for the blind anyways, but a DVD is a few cents if you buy large quantities and shipping is probably a buck in the US and a bit more to Canada, outside of North America it's probably the third-party distributors responsibility anyways and I certainly wouldn't think a $1 or $2 reduction of the SMA makes sense, but as I pointed out before, it's the waste which bugs me.