Re: Changed Bookmark Link In Firefox

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 09:24 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
In fact, if this was created by some sort of operator error on my part, I’d love to know what it was so I can prevent the problem from recurring in the future.
If only this was the reaction from everyone, all the time!  My entire goal in trying to find operator error, if it did indeed occur, is to prevent its accidentally recurring again.  You can't fix a mystery; a root cause has to be identified in order for a correction to be formulated.

Please report back with your success with correcting the bookmark or with questions should you hit a bump while trying to do so.