From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 20:17
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 disc

So do you think they will lower their price for a SMA if you get no
disk? I bet Not.

As I said, all I am asking is for Vispero to send out a one-question
survey to all their SMA holders and ask them: Do you want to continue
receiving a physical DVD?" and there should be two radio buttons given
for the answer, Yes and No. Those who answer Yes are flagged
appropriately in the Vispero database and will continue to receive their
DVD and those who say No will not. This really should not be so difficult.