Re: JAWS 2019 disc

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

How about a usb stick with the installer that also acts as a dungle this will cut there license feas to sentenal and thus they can reducee the price.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 disc

So do you think they will lower their price for a SMA if you get no disk? I bet Not.

As I said, all I am asking is for Vispero to send out a one-question survey to all their SMA holders and ask them: Do you want to continue receiving a physical DVD?" and there should be two radio buttons given for the answer, Yes and No. Those who answer Yes are flagged appropriately in the Vispero database and will continue to receive their DVD and those who say No will not. This really should not be so difficult.