From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Changed Bookmark Link In Firefox

Not seeing, literally, what's happening it's difficult to say.

That being said, as Internet Explorer gets creakier (and it has been creaky for quite a while and is gaining creaks with increasing speed) it often behaves somewhat differently than the flagship web browsers do.

If the link is not private in any way, please post it.  I'll take a look at what occurs in Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE.