Changed Bookmark Link In Firefox

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I have just noticed a very anoying problem with Firefox.

Here’s the short explanation:

In Firefox, I have a bookmark for the web site of my local National Weather Service office.

I also have this link in Internet Explorer.

For some reason, when I now go to that link in Firefox, I get the National Weather Service Central Region Headquarters web site, and not the web site of mylocal NWS office.

Interestingly, when I go to the same bookmark in Internet Explorer (which can be found  in my IE 11 favorites), the local weather service web site comes up just fine.

How could this have changed in Firefox, and are there steps I can use to reinstate my preferred link in my Firefox bookmarks?

All of this is causing me to seriously consider dumping Firefox, and going to Google Chrome as my alternative to Internet Explorer.

In fact, I have installed Google Chrome on my new Windows 10 computer, and will start trying it out once I get that computer more completely set up.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan