Re: How To Disable Automatic F S cast Announcements

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Yes, it comes up when there is a podcast that it thinks you have not listened to.

There is a tick box on the page telling you about the podcase that you can tick so it doesn’t show these any more.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: 19 November 2018 18:25
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Disable Automatic F S cast Announcements

Sieghard:

I shut down and re-booted my computer for another reason, and this time, when Jaws opened, I did not get the FS podcast notification.

I wonder if it just comes upp periodically?

I’ve looked for default settings, but can’t seem to find them in the Jaws menus.

If you can tell me where I can find them, I’ll make the change that way.

Tom Behler