Re: JAWS 2019 disc

Why don't you just download it, by the time you get the disk the version you get is already out of date anyways and you will have to update.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 2019 disc

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving:

Before I contact SF, does anyone on the list know if SF will be mailing out JAWS 2019 program discs to persons who have updates coming on their SMAs?

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.