From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening a web shortcut with a particular browser

Thank you, Mike. Now a follow-up question. How do I find the file path for the browser I want to use?

Thanks

On 11/21/18, Mike B. <mike9902@gmx.com> wrote:
Hi Kimber,

I think this is what you are looking for:
From: Jeremy

Regarding creating shortcuts to webpages using a browser other than
the default browser, it can be done as I previously stated, just
remember that you must add the path to the browser’s executable first,
then add the URL second. Also know that the entire browser path must
be put in quotes or else

the
shortcut won’t work.

Regarding creating shortcuts to webpages other than the default
browser…

One must first include the path to the browser in quotes then add the
URL to

the webpage. Here’s an example:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
freedomscientific.com%2FDownloads%2FJAWS&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C87319b5
2bda24cf17c2e08d64fba89b1%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7
C636784059918626559&amp;sdata=G%2Buo5Kr31iREkIpBDhV%2F3%2Fq%2Bz63aYFg%
2F5kkSj9%2FjtSs%3D&amp;reserved=0

JR
Take care. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending
a lot

of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for
where I

saved it!