I think this is what you are looking for:
From: Jeremy

Regarding creating shortcuts to webpages using a browser other than the
default browser, it can be done as I previously stated, just remember that
you
must add the path to the browser’s executable first, then add the URL
second. Also know that the entire browser path must be put in quotes or else

the
shortcut won’t work.

Regarding creating shortcuts to webpages other than the default browser…

One must first include the path to the browser in quotes then add the URL to

the webpage. Here’s an example:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
https://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS

JR
Take care. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot

of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I

saved it!