From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 disc

I contacted support and they said they would be sending out discs for 2019

On 11/21/2018 6:50 AM, John Doering wrote:
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving:

Before I contact SF, does anyone on the list know if SF will be
mailing out JAWS 2019 program discs to persons who have updates coming
on their SMAs?

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst**

*
p.4147783040 Extn:4063t.800-642-8778

*

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message in confidence to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message, including any attachments.