From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 20 November 2018 20:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Taking out Hard and soft page breaks in Notepad after copying and pasting text

Hi, Sharon. To remove special characters with the Find/Replace in Notepad:

for page breaks type ^p in the Find box; for paragraph breaks use ^m

The Caret is the number six on the numbers row with the Shift key.

In the Replace box don't type anything. Then TAB and click Replace All to remove all page or paragraph breaks

Bill White

billwhite92701@...