From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 1:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Disable Automatic F S cast Announcements

Hi Tom,

Here you go:

If you don't want JAWS to notify you about future editions of FS Cast when they are released, do the following:
1. Press JAWS key+6 to open Settings Centre.
2. Press control+shift+d to open the default settings.
3. Type "notify" without the quotes into the edit field you're currently in and press enter.
4. Arrow down until you hear "Notify about new FS Casts", and press space to uncheck the box.
5. Tab to the "Apply" button and press enter.
6. Tab to the "ok" button and press enter.

Cheers,
Ed
From: Marie
It is a notification of current FS casts and if you tab around in the dialog
box, you will find a box to check to tell it not to continue with the
notifications.
Marie

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!