Re: How To Disable Automatic F S cast Announcements

Tom Behler

Sieghard:

I shut down and re-booted my computer for another reason, and this time, when Jaws opened, I did not get the FS podcast notification.

I wonder if it just comes upp periodically?

I’ve looked for default settings, but can’t seem to find them in the Jaws menus.

If you can tell me where I can find them, I’ll make the change that way.

Tom Behler