From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 9:01 AM
To: 'jfw list' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: How To Disable Automatic F S cast Announcements

Hello, everyone.

I’m setting up a new Windows 10 computer with Jaws, and would like to know how to disable the automatic FS Cast announcements.

I have other ways of getting this information, and am trying to simplify things as much as possible.

I’ll likely have more questions as I continue the computer setup process, but, I promise, I’ll try to keep my questions to a minimum.

Thank you!

Tom Behler