From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 5:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a big cursor problem

Go to your desktop and press control plus spacebar and you will hear not selected

Now press shift plus f10 and choose display in the menu

Now look in there for screen resolution and you need to have 1200 /800 or less for jaws to work well

Test a couple of those choices to you find the one that works best.

hth