Re: Excel 2016 and JAWS 2019 Always Crashing on Exit

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

I have been experiencing this issue for quite sometime with JAWS 18 as I can’t always readily upgrade to new versions here due to group policy, etc.  It’s annoying and the only solution I have is to launch another Screen Reader to Restart excel.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:39 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel 2016 and JAWS 2019 Always Crashing on Exit

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 with Excel 2016.  Every time I exit Excel (alt+F4) after saving my workbook (Controls), both Excel and JAWS crash.  I do not know which crashes first, if that matters.  JAWS automatically restarts.  Excel comes up with the dialogue box saying that the program has stopped working and asks me if I would like to restart the program.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Richard