From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Matthew Horspool
Sent: November 19, 2018 4:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a big cursor problem

Hi Jed,

It's possibly a screen resolution issue, and I can't remember exactly where the setting is but it will be under "Display", and try lowering the resolution quite substantially.

Failing that though, if you know the cursor is jumping up a few rows, can't you just DownArrow a few times until it's back where it needs to be?

Matthew