From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kolby
Sent: 17 November 2018 01:56
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS Tablet Compatibility

Hello,
I am looking to purchase a tablet computer to replace my old iPad. I would like to use something that comes with a keyboard if possible but also am curious as to how people are finding using JAWS with tablets without keyboards. I would like to know which tablets work best with JAWS 2019 and what technical specifications I should be looking for the device to have for the fastest performance.
Thank you,
Kolby