From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: 18 November 2018 20:46
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: a big cursor problem

Hey guys,

OK, i'm having a very strange problem, that i need some help with.

Noone can seem to come up with the anser, but it's driving me crazy.

I use a program to program radios called contact manager.  The long and short of it is, i have to add channels to a particular zone in the radio.  I can access the zones and the channels.  I can get to the zone in the radio, and access the channels that i need to add.  The way i did it in the past on my old laptop, i go to the channel that i want to add, route jaws to pc, and do a right mouse click.  Now when i route the jaws to PC, if you're looking at it visually on the screen, the cursor jumps up several places on the screen and as a result it highlights the wrong channel.  This never use to happen on my other laptop. I'm running the same version of the software as well as the same version  of jaws on both machines, both running win 10.  I can't think of anything that would make this happen.

Today, we shut down jaws, and i had someone just do a right mouse click on the right channel, and the cursor didn't jump up several places, it highlighted the correct channel.  Any ideas here guys?

Thanks,

Jed