From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: 17 November 2018 21:00
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: surveying about Flexible Web use

I’m curious, if people use Flexible Web, where they use it.  I used it a bit when the feature was first available, but lost interest because of what I perceived to be the effort involved and the little gain.  Mostly, I was using it on newspaper sites, and with Firefox and Edge containing Reading Views, and thanks to the Mercury Reader add-on for Chrome, so does it, those browser-based features seem to obviate the need for Flexible Web.  But am I misanalyzing this?

Dean