From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 and Microsoft Word not working properly together

On Nov 17, 2018, at 12:35 PM, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...> wrote:

hi.

Absolutely right!

A piece of crap...

More and more confusion of installations that do not work and always with system issues support.

Sorry but I have to say:
Nvda never fails.
cheers.

Às 15:10 de 17/11/2018, Richard Turner escreveu:

In my very humble but opinionated opinion, Jaws 2019 is buggy as hell.  I’ve gone back to using 2018 and will wait for the update to 2019 to see if they fix anything.

I’ve mentioned some of the issues I’ve had on this list, so won’t waste anyones time rehashing them.

Richard