Re: update problem with jaws 18 and display
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Locate the JAWS setup package you used to install the last update to JAWS 18.
2. This may involve going to the Freedom Scientific website and downloading the latest version of JAWS 18.
3. This is located in Downloads>JAWS>Previous versions of JAWS.
4. Put this installation file in the root of drive C.
5. Press the Windows Key with the R key to call up the “run” dialogue.
6. In this Run dialog, type the complete name of the JAWS Installation file: for example
C:\ J18.0.5038.400-enu-x64.exe /type repair
The name of your installation file may be a little different.
After typing this, press the ENTER key. JAWS will begin repairing itself.
If you need further help, you may call me at
714-835-6295, and I will walk you through the repair process.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Sharon Klug