update problem with jaws 18 and display

Sharon Klug <sharonklug9304@...>

´╗┐Hello everyone:

I need help with a jaws problem. I did the update yesterday for jaws 18 on a 64 bit machine. After installation and even after rebooting I get the following message.

The Freedom Scientific Accessibility display driver is not properly installed. Please reboot the computer if you have not done so already. If this does not fix the issue, please run a repair on the JAWS installation to reinstall the display driver.

To perform a repair, run the JAWS setup package with the command-line arguments "/Type Repair".
OK

I don't understand how to do what the message tells me to do. I hope someone can help me and, if so, thanks in advance.
Sharon