From: empacc.net
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2018 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS2018.1811.2 Update Download Links + What's New In This Release

    hi:

oh, I see!!

what you should do is uninstall jaws 2018 first and reinstall it.

of course, if you have another jaws version or nvda use that to delete the
folder for jaws 2018 before reinstalling it.

you don't want to delete that folder while using same version while running
it.

reinstalling jaws 2018 will recreate the folder and put all necessary files
back.

so, after reinstalling jaws 2018 if you go back into the app data folder
freedom scientific jaws folder you see another jaws 2018 folder in there.

deleting this will not remove your jaws key or any shared folder for other
versions of jaws.

when uninstalling, you don't want to remove those unless jaws 2018 is the
only version you have.

then it's okay to delete everything and start from scratch.

Howard Wolcott