Re: Annoying new announcement in Firefox

Cristóbal,

          I've encountered this many times now, but not when running a screen reader.  If this is still happening for you I'd be glad to take a look via Quick Assist or Teamviewer as I'd be curious to see if there is a way to navigate the sequence via any screen reader.