Re: a big cursor problem

Ann Byrne

Try it with Narrator. That isn't the answer, but might be a short term solution.

At 02:46 PM 11/18/2018, you wrote:
Hey guys,

OK, i'm having a very strange problem, that i need some help with.
Noone can seem to come up with the anser, but it's driving me crazy.
I use a program to program radios called contact manager. The long
and short of it is, i have to add channels to a particular zone in the
radio. I can access the zones and the channels. I can get to the
zone in the radio, and access the channels that i need to add. The
way i did it in the past on my old laptop, i go to the channel that i
want to add, route jaws to pc, and do a right mouse click. Now when i
route the jaws to PC, if you're looking at it visually on the screen,
the cursor jumps up several places on the screen and as a result it
highlights the wrong channel. This never use to happen on my other
laptop. I'm running the same version of the software as well as the
same version of jaws on both machines, both running win 10. I can't
think of anything that would make this happen.
Today, we shut down jaws, and i had someone just do a right mouse
click on the right channel, and the cursor didn't jump up several
places, it highlighted the correct channel. Any ideas here guys?

Thanks,
Jed