Re: Using Nemeth code with Jaws and Focus 40 blueBraille Display

Jason White

Yes, you can read equations presented as MathML on Web pages using nemeth Code. If you move the virtual cursor to the equation and press enter to navigate the expression, the Nemeth code braille is displayed.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 7:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Nemeth code with Jaws and Focus 40 blueBraille Display

Hi listers, This is michael. I have a question about using the Nemoth Code with Jaws and Focus 40 Blue Braille Display. Is that possible to use nemeth code with  my Focus 40 Blue Braille Display with Jaws? If it's possible where can I download the software?

All answers and feedbacks are greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Best Regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn