Re: surveying about Flexible Web use

Michael Munn

I use flexible Web like almost daily. If I saw a Web page that I think it's clutter; I just using the Flexible Web By pressing the Insert Space Layer key and X to toggle the  Flexible Web.
This feature was introduced in Jaws 14 I believe.
I was rifling threw the Old FSCast the other day and I heard the demo that Jonathan Mosen Did back in 2012.

If any of you who are interested Here is the correct link to download the FSCast 2012 September  Edition.

Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn