Re: JAWS2018.1811.2 Update Download Links + What's New In This Release

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Mario,

Have you tried installing it with an elevated permission. Shift 10 and run as administrator. HTH

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS2018.1811.2 Update Download Links + What's New In This Release

Hi Mario,

I did a search using this as my search term:  JAWS error code, 8070643

Below is one of the search results.  I don't know if this will help but, it seems that activation problems are pointed at more often than anything else for this error code.

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!