From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 2019 and Microsoft Word not working properly together

Hello all,

     Just now, I found that JAWS 2019 and Microsoft Word won’t work together nicely in some aspects. When I’m reading a document, of my own making, JAWS misses some words at times and repeats others—almost as if it’s wrapping up a few phrases/words. I have the document maximized when I’m reading with “say all.” Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? It doesn’t happen with JAWS 2018 as I’ve checked.

Thank you,

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10