Re: retaining old copy of jaws

Chris

Its always a good idea to keep backup copies of all your important files , as you never know when things could go wrong.

But as a newbie you should know this anyway 😃

From: Don H
Sent: 17 November 2018 16:06
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: retaining old copy of jaws

I guess being a newbee with Jaws I was quite surprised when I was told

by Jaws support that it was a good idea to keep a earlier version of

Jaws when installing the newest version as the new version may have

issues.  I know that is always a possibility with new releases but they

made it seem that new releases of Jaws were  always quite buggy.