From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri, Nov 16, 2018 12:17 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Protected files

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:21 AM, Sharon wrote:

When I click this link, it says can’t reach this page.

Try again, and if you have any sort of blockers running you might want
to disable them first.  This is a direct link to an MS-Word document
that should, when activated, immediately cause a Save dialog to pop up
so that you can choose where you wish to save the file on your machine.

It's been accessed hundreds of times since I put it up, and when I click
through on it in a browser where I am not logged in with the Google
account that controls that Google Drive and document I still get the
Save dialog.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.*