JAWS2018.1811.2 Update Download Links + What's New In This Release

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi All,

Below are the download links for this new build, .1811.2, plus what's new in this release.

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

What's new in this release:

Enhancements in JAWS 2018.1811.2 (November 2018)

The following is a list of improvements made in JAWS 2018 between the August 2018 update and the November 2018 update.

list of 7 items
• Resolved an issue with JAWS double speaking links in PDF documents.
• The changes made in JAWS 2019 to address Audio Ducking issues with the latest Windows 10 updates are now also available in JAWS 2018.
• Resolved an issue where lines were sometimes repeated when using braille panning in some applications.
• When reading using Say All (INSERT+DOWN ARROW) in the Amazon Kindle app, addressed an issue where JAWS would unexpectedly stop reading after a few pages.
• Resolved an issue where Firefox would become unresponsive when navigating certain web pages with JAWS.
• In Chrome, resolved an issue where JAWS was not reading as expected in Google Sheets if Braille Mode was turned off.
• Added support for Google Slides film strip tree views.
list end
Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!