Re: Protected files

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:21 AM, Sharon wrote:
When I click this link, it says can’t reach this page.
Try again, and if you have any sort of blockers running you might want to disable them first.  This is a direct link to an MS-Word document that should, when activated, immediately cause a Save dialog to pop up so that you can choose where you wish to save the file on your machine.

It's been accessed hundreds of times since I put it up, and when I click through on it in a browser where I am not logged in with the Google account that controls that Google Drive and document I still get the Save dialog.