From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com]
Sent: Fri, Nov 16, 2018 9:52 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Protected files

Hi Brian,
No need to be vigorous about disagreeing. I work at a State office and
while the security systems are way more vigorous than what home users
have, some State employees insist on opening any attachment they get
without checking the actual source so I guess I inherited some of the
paranoia of the State IT folks. I don’t find it that big of an
annoyance even though I only open attachments from trusted sources, but
with all things techie, everyone has their own tolerance threshold.

Good instructions by the way.

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip
under pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips