From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: 15 November 2018 23:14
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Reminder About How to Merge Settings from J17 to J18

Hi Dani,

Merge settings was left out of Jaws 17.  Below is a FS note.

Unfortunately the merge utility is gone for now.
From the what’s new in jaws 17 page

“Merge Utility No Longer Available

Major changes have been made to improve the JAWS localization process. This included reorganizing many of the JAWS settings files. Due to these changes,
the Merge utility is no longer installed with JAWS 17 as settings from prior versions cannot be merged. We are planning a solution for the future which
will replace this utility and provide an even greater benefit for our customers.”
Note:  Because the settings need to be exported  from 1 Jaws version first before they can be imported into a different Jaws version this is why you won't be able to merge your J17 settings into J18.

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool!
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I
typed up, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!