Re: Footnotes Not Indicated When Navigating by Character in MS Word 2016 with JAWS 2019

Edward Green

Hi Alison,

Yes there is.  You'll notice that each comment has a number above it, which JAWS announces as a link.

Press either space or enter on that numbered link, and you'll be taken to the relevant part of the text. I can't now recall whether both space and enter work, or whether you need to use one or the other.

Just to note: when you have moved to the relevant part of the text, you'll need to press windows key semicolon to bring the dialogue/comments list back up.

Cheers,

Ed

On 15 Nov 2018, at 08:59, CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...> wrote:

I’ve only recently learnt about this keystroke and find it really useful for finding comments. However, when the comment suggests an error or a correcton, what I would like to do is to be taken to that particular comment in the text so I can amend it, or whatever. Is there a way of moving from the identified comment and then being moved to that part of the document?

Alison